The National Linking CPD is an introduction to the essential principles of linking, ideal for teachers and practitioners.
To be shown so many resources and given resources to use with my students at school – it’s more than I expected! My students will get so much from this and will be able to understand culture in more depth. I was grateful for your help and advice. Thank you. Secondary Teacher on SLN’s National CPD
About the Course
This course is an introduction to the essential principles of linking and examples of good practice. We also provide the opportunity to explore the issues of identity and diversity, while developing reflective practice and deeper conversations.
- BRADFORD · Thursday 23 January 2014
10 am – 3.30 pm (registration from 9.30 am) · £100
To book, click here.
- Delivered by SLN expert facilitators, this CPD is of important value to teachers and advisors in the area of linking and reflective practise.
- The day runs from 10.00 am til 3.30 pm.
- The cost for the course is £100 per delegate - inclusive of course materials, refreshments and lunch.
- Discounts are available for two or more delegates from the same school or organisation. Please contact SLN to discuss.
- Please note: Cancellations must be made seven days prior to the date of the training. Any cancellations made after this time will be charged at £50 per place.
SLN Linking CPD training is available on request or delegates can attend a CPD in their local area. For more information please contact Linda Cowie on tel: 01274 385470 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org