SLN’s CPD How to Deliver Outstanding SMSC Development – From Class to Whole School is ideal for head teachers, senior school leaders and teacher with responsibility for leading on SMSC development.
The quality of a school’s Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural (SMSC) development is central to the quality of its ethos. This one-day course balances input with reflection and interactivity, guides participants through a personal journey. The course runs from 10.00 am (with registration from 9.30 am) until 4.00 pm.
- 14 March - Culture Fusion, 125 Thornton Road, Bradford BD1 2EP
- 21 March - Friends House, 173 Euston Road, London NW1 2BJ
- 18 April - Hamilton House, Marbledon Place, London, WC1H 9BD
- 23 May - Global Language Immersion Centre, 4-6 Commercial Road, Gloucester, GL1 2EA
- 20 June - Culture Fusion, 125 Thornton Road, Bradford, BD1 2EP
- 4 July - London, venue TBC
So much fantastic information that I just want to go back to school now and share the whole day with staff. They made such a scary element of the Ofsted framework an exciting adventure. Halina Rooney, Sudbury Primary School, Brent … click here to read more endorsements.
For further details including booking information please contact SLN on telephone 01274 385 470 or email email@example.com